Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 1 June 2012

My Life Story. part 6

Another lovely day today. And we really made the most of it, my dad took me to my favourite place a nice walk along the river where i couldn't help having a roll in the horse muck it's not exactly like my Dad's Calvin Klein aftershave but it does for me, the things i will do for a wash when we get home. He's not to impressed though when i have a good shake & soak him, you would of thought he would of learnt by now to get out the way.

And a nice walk through the woods, where i could really get my nose working trying to sniff out the Rabbits & all the wild flowers.
River Crossens


The River.

Horse grazing in field

The horses in the field opposite.

Me heading into the river


Me just heading down into the River for a drink & a swim.
Well i need to cool down somehow.

Ducks swimming on river crossens


The ducks they have a good life just swimming all day.

Wild flowers in woods


The woods i have a great time in there.  My Dad likes the wild flowers.

Sheba in the woods


I'm sure there's something around here.

Sheba in the woods

Sheba in the woods

Me having a good sniff.

Hang on a minute Dad I'm onto something here.

me sleeping on the patio

Dad sleeping

Me & my Dad are tired after that walk.


When we were on our way back Mum was coming to meet us which i thought was nice, until i saw that look on her face which said I'm not happy, than she explained she was worried because we had been gone for over three hours instead of the usual one hour.

It was my fault i was having to much fun & didn't want to go back on the lead. But my Dad covered for me by saying he lost track of time.

Tomorrow we're off to Hesketh Park were there's a show going on called Paws in the park. Where there's dog obedience & agility display going on as well as birds of prey, vintage cars, motor cycles & stalls.  

Mum said she's coming along, i'm not sure if that's because she wants to or because she wants to keep an eye on us. Lets hope the weather stays & knowing my Dad there will be plenty of photos. 







No comments:

Post a Comment