Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Life Story part 8.

Hi every one. It's been a week of ups and downs and we're only half way through.

First off the cable HD box stoped working and he had to call the engineer out to fix it, which doesn't exactly bother me except i couldn't watch Animal Planet. I think my Dad wanted it working in time for the football next week though to watch in England in the Euro 2012 tournament,  i can't see the fascination in grown men kicking a ball of wind around but as Mum and i say as long as it keeps Dad quiet.

Than he had computer problems over the weekend & had to open a new Facebook account,  i don't understand this social networking stuff, why does he need a computer all i have to do is walk to the park to see my friends and stop to sniff all the lamp posts along the way to read my mail and see if there's any new dogs on the block. Who needs technology when you've got a nose like mine.

Than last night he went to check his email's on his mobile phone and it wouldn't turn on.  I told him to try removing the battery and putting it back in, but would he listen to me oh no he had to do a Google search to see what was wrong and guess what the advice was, yes you guessed right try removing the battery. So he did this morning and it's now back working again, so i was right all along, if he listened to me he could of saved himself a lot of stress. What use is a smart phone without a smart owner. And i will probably get the blame for all these gadgets going on the blink. I'm sure he thinks i sabotage them on purpose in an attempt for attention and to get him to spend more time with me.

Than  as if things couldn't get any worse for him i go and roll in something nasty on the park i don't know what it was but judging by the looks off people on the way home I'm guessing i must of smelled pretty bad. So my Dad spent most of his time trying to get me clean.

Sunshine blog award.

But it's not all bad because when he opened his email there was this award waiting for me off my friend Oskar at Oskars Blog.

Today Mum and Dad got me a bone from the shop so i presume I'm back in there good book, i do hope so i will be lost without my secretary i bark out what i want writing & my Dad puts it into my Blog.


4 comments:

  1. hey Sheba,

    Sorry your dad has been having so many technical problems. My human's computer is always causing trouble, and it is no fun. But I am furry impressed by your technological know-how! Too bad your dad did not listen to you about the smart phone problem. When are humans going to learn that we know best? There is a reason we are Alpha dogs and leaders of our Pack.

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like your award. You can pass it on to friends yourself you know. YOu don't have to, but you can.

      I was stinky & I got a bath today. I didn't like it!

      Nubbin wiggles,
      Oskar

      Delete
  2. When all else fails remove the battery, shake the device gently and blow on the connections.

    Thanks for coming over to our blog to say hi. It's always great to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your comments. It's much apreciated.
    Suka. I think Dad's realising i'm not just a pretty face.
    Oskar. The award was a nice surprise. I don't like having a bath either, if i want to get wet i will jump in a lake for a swim.
    Yogi. Nice to meet you. And looking forward to more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete