Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Awards.

Hi everyone i thought i would get my Dad to take a quick photo of my certificates and trophies, to show the world how good i am and how proud Mum and Dad are of me.

There's one missing though and i know Dad would be really proud of me if i can get it and that's the Kennel club good citizen Gold award. It's the only one that i haven't won yet i won all the others first time of asking but I've been turned down twice now for trying for my Gold as not being ready and i don't know if i will be entering later this year either. It is a tough one.

One thing i do know though is my Dad won't give up on me and will keep at it until i succeed. And he has the cheek to call me stubborn at least i know now were i get it from now. He must have the patience of a Saint having to deal with me.

Sheba's trophies.


Of course that pesky cat Cody had to show up. I told him to stay out of the way when Dad's taking a photo. But he's under the impression that Cats rule and Dogs drool, is that true.

I must be doing something right because last night Tuesday was my dog training class and England were playing Ukraine in Euro 2012 and Dad loves his football, but he chose to put me first i couldn't believe it when he started getting my stuff ready i nearly fell over and Mum nearly fell off her chair.

Not even Mum can  get Dad to miss the football that's one up to Dogdom i think she's a bit jealous though because she asked me what my secret was. I'm staying tight lipped on that one sorry Mum. It might have something to do with he probably thought i would create such a fuss he wouldn't be able to see much of the game. What's the point in watching a ball if i can't chase it.

If Dad keeps the good work up i will have to promote him from servant to a fully paid member of staff. I think i will have to put him on a trial to see how he gets on, it's a very responsible position being my secretary checking my paw mail and replying to them, as well as writing all my notes & Blog.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sheba...mum here.

    Awwh sheba... I thought us girls in the house stitck together. Never mind, if you have got time in your busy schedule, are you still helping me and Cody cook salmon for your dad on sunday?

    I love your blog, never realised how such a clever doggy we have.

    Love mum. xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Mum you must know how clever i am by now, by the way i've got you wraped around my big paw. lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Y'all,

    Just hoppin' by to see how your week is going. Hope it's great! Wishin' y'all a great first summer day and a wonderful summer!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The week's not been to bad. Thanks for asking Hawk.

      I hope you're keeping well.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sheba,
    Cats are annoying, aren't they? You are very patient for putting with that cat near your things. Even if it's family-cat. Maybe the cat was jealous because you're clearly such an amazing Dog with all those awards. Happy sniffing!
    Licks,
    Cobi (the dog who doesn't fetch)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got used to it now. I think it's Mum & Dad who need the patience putting up with us two tearaways.

      Delete
  4. Sheba,

    Your awards are very impressive! I'm sure you'll get the gold, it may just take a while. It's wonderful that your dad is so devoted to your training that he's willing to give up watching the football game! I'd say he deserves a promotion.

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Garth.

      Dad said i will get my gold, i just need to be patient. I was very impressed that he gave up the football for me, it just goes to show how dedicated he is.

      Delete