Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Another blog award.



I was very lucky yesterday Monday 15/10/2012 i was honoured with the One Sweet Blog award from onebluedog and on the day of Mum's Birthday too a double celebration Yipeeeee. Poor Dad and Cody didn't get anything but they've got our unconditional love which means a lot now that's something money can't buy.

There are only two conditions of this award that I'm aware of link back to the person who gave you the award onebluedog and now the bit i don't like pass it on to five other blogs, the reason i don't like passing awards on is because there's to many good blogs out there and i always feel as if I'm letting people down.





                     .





36 comments:

  1. thank you for honoring me with it.. :) I'm in great company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing this award on to us. Sure hope our Person doesn't eat all the cupcakes. You take care and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marg you're very welcome to the award, You will have to hide them cupcakes.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. Wow, thanks! The momma's drooling over those cupcakes, but don't worry, I told her they were mine!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Sheba! I'm sorry I made you have to pick -- it was really hard for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sheba. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

    We know how you feel so we rarely name names of blogs who we give them to. We just tell people to grab it if they haven't had it!!

    ReplyDelete