Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 15 June 2012

Terrible weather.

I see the great British summer is here again. Rain, rain and more rain once it starts it doesn't know when to stop, and my dad has said I'm going to get wet again tomorrow according to the weather forecast. I think i should of been born a duck, i just hope i don't shrink.

The only good thing about the rain is it brings my fur up lovely and soft. It's like going to the hairdressers and having conditioner put on. I like to look my best for all them boy doggy's out there.




This picture is typical of my week a towel wrapped around me getting dried after a walk.



Of course Cody had to get in on the act he's not one to miss out on a photo opportunity.



Trying my Dad's work shirt and scarf on for size 
i might need them if the weather gets any worse.

 Thanking Mum for drying me off after my walk.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheba we just joined so we can follow you and have a moan about the weather. We laughed at your pictures as that was us this morning. We got caught in an almighty deluge. Off to build an ark, think we might need it if this doesn't stop. Have a good Friday night and thanks for popping over!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly. Thanks for following me, i think your human's got the right idea can i join you on the ark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheba! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I love it when I get dried off after a rainy walk because it feels really good to be rubbed with the towel! (and who doesn't look cute in a towel?)

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete