Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 2 June 2012

My Life Story part 7

Hi everyone just got back from the show. We had a great day out i spent most of the day off lead which was nice instead of being restricted by the lead. And i was on my best behaviour, it pays off me being good because i always get rewarded for it.

He had a panic attack though when i got a bit to close to the hot dog stand. I only wanted to be friendly & say hello to the vendor, but i think my Dad thought i was going to run off with a hot dog, they did smell nice though.

Mum & Dad got some nice cheese or so they said, I'm just taking there word for it seeing as i never got any huh I'm not jealous honestly, they said it was to strong for me it was Tikka Masala, Garlic & Herb & Sticky Toffee Pudding. They sound lovely & my mouths watering just watching them eat it, and when my mouth waters i drool for England. They ended up giving me some plain boring Cheddar cheese in the end just to keep me quiet.

Here's some photos Mum & Dad took.

Trike motorcycle.

The motor bike my Dad wants.

Dad and I standing next to the Trike motorcycle.

Come on Dad you know Mum said you can't have another bike.

Vintage Mercedes Benz.

I think Mum might let my Dad have one of these though.

Line of motorcycles.

I don't know why my Dad keeps looking at these bikes for, It's not as if i can go on the back of one.
I know i like the wind running through my fur but that's ridiculous.
I'm on Mum's side on this one, i think i will have to put my paw down.
I keep telling him to get a 4X4 instead it makes more sense.

Vintage car.

Vintage car.

Vintage Rolls Royce..

Vintage car.

Vintage hearse.

Some more cars as you can see i wasn't interested.



Having a cuddle with mum when Dad went for a look around.
That's what he told Mum.
I think he popped in the beer tent for a quick pint. I'm not daft.

 The birds of prey.

 The birds of prey.

 The birds of prey.

The Obedience & Agility team.

The Obedience & Agility team.

The Obedience & Agility team.


The Obedience & Agility team.

 The Goat.

 The Goat.

Fountain at the park.

The new fountain.

Cody the cat looking in the fridge.

When we got home our cat Cody was hungry & thirsty.
Is there anything nice in here.

Cody drinking from the tap.

Why he couldn't of gone upstairs to his bowl or drank out of mine i will never know.
Because it's fresher & colder out the tap says Cody.

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an exciting day! All of those cars were cool to look at, but my favorite part was the goat!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day & the weather stayed fine. Which isn't always guaranteed in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    I have given you the Sunshine Award, you can pick it up here: http://oskarsblog.com/?p=668

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Sheba,

    Nice to meet you! Congratulations on your award from Oskar. He posted your link so I thought I would sniff my way over and woof you a welcome! I am not familiar with your breed but you are a beauty! And very funny! I love your line, "I am not daft." BOL!

    The photos are very cool. My human, K, loves the Mercedes-Benz, and the other old cars. She thinks the motorcycles are cool, too. The owl is beautiful! Looks like you had a pawsome day! As for the hot dogs, lucky I wasn't there. I would have jumped up and eaten every last one!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Suka.

    My Dad dosen't think i deserve an award today. Unless it's for smeliest dog. I happened to roll in something nasty today & i must admit i do pong a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow all those car's are amazing!! How amazing it would be to go for a ride in one of them :)

    We just hopped over from Oskars blog - Congrates on your award :)

    Lots of slobbers,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. The award was a nice surprise & special with it being my first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!!!
    Very nice & beautiful pictures...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete