Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 22 June 2012

Cody having his night time treats.

Just a quick video of Cody's night time routine.

Cody asked me nicely if i could post a video of him  on my Blog, having some Daddy one to one time. Seeing as i was in a good mood i said yes.

I should of previewed the video first before publishing it. If i knew what was going on in the bed room i never would of agreed to it. When will i ever learn. He's a copycat he knows that's my special thing with my Dad, I've got a sneaky suspicion he's been watching us.

Mum's going out for the day tomorrow to Llandudno in North Wales with Grandma and one of her friends, so Dad is staying at home to look after us two tearaways. So hopefully i will have some nice photos to show you all of there day trip. I wish they allowed dogs on the coach so i could go along with them. But then it wouldn't be fare on Cody because he would still have to stay at home with a member of my staff, it would be to long to leave him on his own. So i still wouldn't have my full pack with me.

4 comments:

  1. Cody is sooooooooooooooo cute!! We are partial to him cause my kitty is named Cody! come and visit us too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cody and i have just been over to visit Cody & Dakota. Great Blog.

      Delete
  2. hey Sheba,

    My human, K, thinks Cody is pretty and looks very sweet. She liked the video and how loving Cody was to your dad.

    For me, I think it is time you have a woof with your brofur and set some rules. Kitty-cats don't belong on beds, only us pups do! And, kitty-cats do not get treats, only us pups do! I think those are good rules. And I don't drool! BOL!

    By the way, your awards are amazing! They are beautiful, and very impressive! Great job, Sheba!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi suka.

    You're right i think i will have to put my paw down. Thank you on your comment about my awards.

    ReplyDelete