Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Almost (Wordless Wednesday)

Hey Mum have you seen this Dad does know how to use the hoover.

Dad hoovering

Me. What are you doing Dad are we expecting the Queen.

Dad. No Grandma's coming for tea.

Me. So the Queen is coming then.

Me having a cuddle with Dad.

Dad have you got time for a cuddle.


Sheba looking through the window.

Me. Where is she Dad, i not see.

Dad. I've got to pick her up in the car.

Me. You mean we've got to pick her up.

My driving license

Me. Can i drive I've got my driving license now.

Me getting a treat off Grandma.

Come on Grandma can you hurry up with them treats please.

Mum and Grandma sitting on the couch, me lying on the floor at there feet.

It's ok Grandma i will lie at your feet and protect you.

Cody looking through the window, me on the couch resting my head on Mums lap.

Wow that was a tiring day.

I love it when Grandma comes and she loves me, everything was going great and we were having a good time until Mum put Grandmas tea on the table, Grandma got up to go on the toilet and i seized my chance to jump up and grab a slice of chicken off her plate i don't know what come over me because i don't take food off the table, so i had to say i was just checking to make sure it was cooked properly luckily Grandma saw the funny side of it but judging by the look on Mum and Dads face they were not impressed.

56 comments:

  1. Oh that was a great story. Who can resist chickyum? Not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawaahhaaaaawaa.. Chickun..yum, I would of done the same :) Looks like you had a wonderful time with the Queen Sheba :) xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my grandparents come to visit!
    Can't really blame you for stealing the chicken - nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see Dad helping out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes you had to check the chicken was cooked properly. Very important that is. LOL! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone has to make sure the queen's food is not poisoned! Very brave Sheba!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great visit and nice treat for you, Sheba!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great i love Grandma, and she's now coming for her tea every Sunday.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I had to take a photo as proof, otherwise Mum wouldn't of believed me.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  9. Chicken is very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's the best part of Grandmoms....they seem to understand the things that parents don't...ha! hope that little treat was tasty~ happy day, you look beautiful! hugs to you-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You did a lot! No wonder you grabbed the chicken off grandma's plate...all that work gave you a big appetite!
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love it when our grandma comes to visit. Enjoy. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. knot chickn sheba....pleez say it iznt sew....knot stooooooooooopid burd chickn.....

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh...N pea ess ta R furst post....we got sum one who can get rid oh de vacuum kleener for ewe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great day, Sheba! And I think it is good to do something wild once in a while, just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for becoming our follower! I wanted you to know I've tried to follow you on blogger but it keep denying my entry. I'll retry tomorrow to see if I'm successful. Thanks much and Welcome...
    Purrs,
    Miss Kitty & Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great visit, glad Grandma thought the chicken incident was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's a dog's duty to check all food that humans want to eat.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. We would do anything for chicken too!
    Slobbers
    P.S It is so great to make a new furend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fascinating information I haven’t been experienced such information in quite a long time. Remodel Spokane

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keep on great working!! I didn’t expect that I will get such great thing from here. Advantage Carpet Cleaning El Paso TX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really amazing blog!!! I enjoyed the complete article? enormous written. house cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect lifestyles you living and got well manner dog. floor care

    ReplyDelete
  24.  Hmm that’s a marvelous story, wonderful time I passed reading this, dad helping out that was well to see. My Dad also sweeps as well as vacuums too! St. Paul pressure cleaning

    ReplyDelete