Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 31 May 2012

My Life Story part 5

Hi everyone, what great weather the humans are having. It's ok for them they can put shorts & a t shirt on or go topless only the male of the species of course if the women started doing it i could see my Dad getting into a lot of trouble from my Mum.

As for us 4 legged animals we're stuck with our fur coats all year round. I suppose i would look silly with sunglasses & a baseball cap on though lol. I did suggest getting a paddling pool but my Dad recons i would puncture with my nails & offered to turn the hosepipe on me to cool me down. It's even a lottery on whether i can go for a swim in the Lakes Ponds or Canals to cool off if it gets to warm & we don't get any rain because of the Blue Green algae which is poisonous to dogs if we swim in it .

At least my Dad takes me out early for a walk & a run on the park early before it gets to hot & again later on when the sun's gone down.

Sheba running in the park.

Running in the park

Me doing what i like doing best having a good run on the park, just as nature intended instead of being attached to the end of a lead. I've learned over time that if i walk nicely on the lead at my Dad's side i get to the park quicker than trying to drag him there like i tried to do when i was younger. I soon learned that if i pulled my Dad stopped & it took twice as long to get there.


Sheba hiding in the bushes.

Me playing hide & seek, can you see me.

Sheba rolling around on her back

I feel better after a good back scratch.

Sheba lying down in the grass

Having a well earned rest in the shade after a good run.











5 comments:

  1. glad to meet you!!! Guess what? My cat is named Cody!!! Met you on the BlogPaws site and I am about to follow your blog, etc......would love if you added a follow by email button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There was an email button but it was near the bottom of the page, so I've moved it up the page so it's more easy to find.

      Delete
  2. I do not ordinarily enjoy the company of dog thingies, but I saw your post in Blogpaws and had to check you out. Great blog thingy! I look forward to watching your further adventures!

    ReplyDelete