Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 24 June 2012

Mum's daytrip photos ( Not dog related )

Here are some photos of Mum's day out in Llandudno North Wales with Grandma as mentioned in my last post Cody's night time treats.

Happy Valley park Llandudno.

This is one of my favourites. The park.


Llandudno pier


The pier in Llandudno.

Llandudno seafront.

The sun came out and brought the crowds out. I could of had some fun greeting all them.

Grandma and her friend enjoying fish and chips on Llandudno seafront..


Grandma and her friend enjoying Fish and Chips.

The pebbled beach at Llandudno.


The pebbled beach.

The pebbled beach at Llandudno.

Another one of the pebbled beach.

Dog walking along Llandudno seafront.

I spot doggy.

The sandy beach at Llandudno.
The sandy beach.

The sea at Llandudno.

The sea at Llandudno.

I bet that sea is cold.

Side view going up towards the Great Orme.

Side view going up towards the Great Orme.

Grandma  with her friend


Grandma with her friend.

A wooden cat carving.

A wooden cat carving.

Pine cone wood carved seat.

Pine cone seat.


Mum on the coach.

Mum on the coach.

The war memorial on the promenade Llandudno.

The war memorial on the promenade.

It looks like they had a great day and the weather stayed dry. I had a good day at home with Dad he went to the garden centre for some plants, so that was my cue to get my paws into action and start digging some holes for him.

Please click the below links for more information on Llandudno.



I hope you enjoy Sheba.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Sheba,

    What a beautiful place! Thank you for sharing the photos!

    I have given you the Sunshine Award!
    http://theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com/2012/06/more-sunday-sunshine.html

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

      Thank you very much for the Sunshine award.

      Delete
  2. We really like your blog so we gave you an award! Check it out here...

    http://dogsnpawz.com/we-love-to-get-awards.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you live in a most amazing area! It is so picturesque and beautiful. Would love to visit your country one day.

    I soooo enjoyed seeing "Mum!!!!!!!!!!"

    Simply lovely!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. If you do visit don't forget your waterproofs, we get plenty of rain.

      Delete
  4. Hiya Sheba,

    Well done for your awards, a big hug of me and to your personal secetary. lol .
    Good girl, for keeping yourself out of mischief yesterday and helping your dad in garden, which I love your suprise flowers for me. Whose idea was the red rose? Let me guess, your personal secretary? Well anyway, thank you to you both.

    Got to go now, cooking salmon for you all, as a sunday treat.

    Love Mum.xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on putting together a very interesting post. Fabulous ideas and very helpful information. Well thought out and well written .. Free Dog Training Tips

    ReplyDelete