Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 9 January 2014

More Holiday Photos.

On Christmas Eve we went on a new walk up to Moss Eccles Tarn, It's always nice when you find new places to explore I was on the lead for about 100 yds when we crossed the road and than had a short walk to the public footpath where I was allowed off lead for about 4 hours.



On the way up the path we came across a couple of horses.



View looking back to were we started from.


View looking over the fields.


Me having a good sniff.


Mum having a rest.


Dad posing and me being look out.





The paths leading up to the Tarn.


At last fresh drinking water.


Why's Dad trying to hold the rock up it's not as if it's going to fall over.







Moss Eccles Tarn.


Chilling with Mum.


Chilling with Dad.






Another little Tarn we found Wise Een Tarn.





I think we better head back before the clouds and mist comes in and we lose the light.

Moss Eccles Tarn Google Images.

Beatrix Potter.

Near Sawrey.


11 comments:

  1. Sheba, I bet the rock is holding your dad up, it looks like you might have worn out your folks on that walk! It is all so beautiful, and the photos make me feel like I'm with you... Thank you for sharing your adventure with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have some really beautiful scenery! I enjoyed all your pictures, and I love those stone walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful views and it seems you had the best of the weather. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are glorious! If it were me, I wouldn't have wanted to return to reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. sheba....whoa....thanx for sharin yur holly day pick sures...we loved em N it looks like everee one had a grate time...de weatherz looked purrfect....hope ocdy N coco wuz havin az good a time :) heerz two a grate week oh end !!~~~~~~~~
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What gorgeous pics!!
    I have always loved horses!! So those r my fav pics lol. Looks like u guys had sooooooo much fun!!!
    ((Husky hugz))
    "Love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful walk! Glad you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sheba, your holiday pictures are stunning and beautiful! We're not sure we would have come back, if it were us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a big big field to run in. Quick question, is the place a public or private lot... We've never had those here so I'm curious how parks are like there.

    ReplyDelete