Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 11 April 2013

Spring has sprung.

Finally sun at last.



Hurry up and throw the ball i can't wait any longer.



Yay i got the ball.


I hope i don't meet the dog this stick belongs to.


I told you Mum hadn't grown up, she thought it was a Javelin.


We need to relax after all that running and playing, i think we're out of condition after the Winter.



Dad likes to groom me on the park, he says the birds can use my old fur to line there nests to keep the baby birds warm, i bet you never knew i was into recycling.


I hope your not falling asleep on me there.


Oh yes that's the spot, a little bit harder please.

Dad said he might take me for a walk along the river at the weekend, that means i can see the horses and run through the woods, i can't wait i like the snow but it doesn't half interrupt my walks.


Dad loves this Hymn  he says it reminds him of school Assembly's and Spring.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We will, i think i spoke to soon though it's started raining again.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  2. Love that song, they use to play it when we walked into assembly when I was at school :) Lucky you having sun, we had rain xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got Spring too Sheba. At last. Great song choice. Enjoy the warmer weather. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheba...yur yard for playin in is AWESUM !!!! lots oh runnin room N way kewl stiks....noe commint bout de burd stuff tho !!!! meowloz ta cody N we hope ya get ta go on yur walk thiz week end ...that shuld be fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Spring! The birds collect my hair to line their nests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring has sprung here too! 12C today :) Memories of school assembly just came flooding back with that hymn lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job at recycling - I love that idea and as unfluffy as Max is, he sheds a LOT! But your choice of song just made me burst out in tears...good tears though, it was one of my Mom's favorite hymns to sing in church...been over 10 years since she's been gone - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun is out here too Sheba! But it's still a tad cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling it's not hot here but it's warmer than it has been.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  9. Ha! We have sun too!!! But it's scorching here. A couple of days ago, temps reached 37 degress Celsius! It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! Glad you got some sun.

    Piggy Kisses,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pics are great, love your expression in the last one! Your Dad knows what he's doing. :)

    ReplyDelete