Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 6 April 2013

Dad's Dream.

Dads Dream.


Dad's been daydreaming again he now wants a Motorhome at least it means one thing, Spring is here and Summer's not far off he always gets itchy feet this time of year wanting to escape into the great outdoors.

I've got to admit it's a great idea and we could all have a holiday every weekend, just load it up on a Friday night and away we go and they do look great inside.  







It would be like driving a Hotel on wheels I'm not sure it would stay looking that clean though with me around, especially after I've been for a swim in the Lake it looks like a great place for a good shake and to leave my mark.

There's only one problem though money, I've got a funny feeling he's not thought this through properly i know I'm a lucky dog but not even I've come across a blog offering a free prize draw for a Motorhome.

Come on Dad time to wake up and smell the Coffee you're dreaming again.

11 comments:

  1. Ah, but it's good to dream! I have a similar one every year about this time!! The inside of that above is better than most homes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - maybe he'll get lucky! We have some of these, but they are the kinds you hook up to a truck. They are still super nice and can sleep a lot of people though. Good luck to you dad Sheba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is some motorhome. Keep on dreaming you never know. Hope you have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a MOTORHOME??? That's bigger than our condo! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dad, I'm dreaming too, that would be wonderful, I want that exact model :) Have a happy dreaming Sunday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. sheba..well if yur dad winz de lottree N winz like 80 bazillion dollars de cost oh this wood then bee like... spare change !!:) and itz nice ta dreem...ree gardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that would be paw-some. Your dad just needs to do a few renovations...like a plush dog bed, treat dispenser via paw. Dog bowl station and outdoor shower?
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you checked out the Sportsmobile website? They customize vans for camping and touring. Not as luxurious as this but not as expensive either maybe... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete