Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 14 April 2013

River walk

As you know from my Spring has sprung post Dad said he might take me down to the river at the weekend for a nice off lead walk well it happened.

This is one of my favourite walks.

Sheba looking at the river.

I've missed you water.

Sheba sniffing the grass.

Something smells good.

Horses in field.

I got to see the horses.

Sheba sniffing the path

I think I'm onto something here.

Sheba in the woods

Sheba in the woods

Sheba in the woods

In the woods.

Sheba covered in mud.

Sheba running towards me.

Sheba covered in mud.

On the way back to the car i enjoyed my favourite hobby of getting dirty.
Now you know where the phrase mucky pup comes from it was named after me.

Sheba going into the water

Shall i jump in here and try and clean off.

Sheba getting out of the water.

Is that any better.

23 comments:

  1. Great walk Sheba. We hope the good weather is here to stay and no more rain please. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheba I think you need a bath...hehehe...mucky pup,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous spring walk! Woof from Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheba - I'm so glad we found you to follow through this weekend's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Gran used to call my brother a mucky pup! lol Sheba looks like you are making the most of the great outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great walk, the muddiness looks fantastic!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, now that's a pup who knows how to enjoy life and have fun! Love the photos...great stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a super walk, did you go swimming after the mud bath..BOL lets hope Spring stays with us :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my swimming, this Spring weather's great i hope it stays.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  9. sheba...looks like ya had a grate time...hope ya wuz abe bull ta due sum fishin N catch sum salmon for cody !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Salmon for Cody sorry, he did find the catnip though when we were out.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  10. Oh Sheba, it looks like you had lots of fun on your walk! How great to get all mucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love getting muddy:-)
    Hope you escaped without a bath though!

    ReplyDelete