Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 24 April 2013

May's Dog Bake's.



As most of you probably know i got a Valentine's day present off Grady @ the Grady Report which you can read about here Dad was so impressed with the quality of the treats that he's decided to buy me some more, if that's what being good does for me i will have to be good more often the treats can be purchased from Rachel @ May's dog Bake's all the treats are made from natural ingredients with no added rubbish.
Customer service is excellent as well treats ordered and baked on Monday sent out on Tuesday received today Wednesday.

It's ok sis I can't hear it ticking so i will use it as a pillow.


I better claim it though just to be on the safe side.

I think Cody's taking this Security work a bit to serious, either that or else he needs to go back to school to learn how to read or he needs glasses even a blind cat on a galloping Rottweiler could see it was addressed to me. 


Get out of the way i will open it.


Not another box It's not a child's party game you know.




This is what I've been after the goodies.



I pop outside for two minutes to have a wee and as soon as my back is turned Cody's into my Smoked Salmon mini muffins, is that Mum's hand i can see encouraging the pesky cat, I wondered who his accomplice was sorry but Bonny and Clyde you're not.

Dad i think we need CCTV installing to keep an eye on those two.


21 comments:

  1. Wow, those look like some delicious treats! We're impressed that you didn't eat them all at once! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to but Dad put them in the fridge so i couldn't get to them.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  2. OMD I am laughing like crazy over here ..."even a blind cat on a galloping Rottweiler"...that just stopped me right there and got my cracking up!!! Thanks for making my evening great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Hopefully Cody didn't eat too much of your treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those doggy cake pops look awesome! What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great. Enjoy your yum yums. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious and you two can share ... good brothers

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheba...ewe dont like smoked salmon mini muffins any way...due ewe !!! noe ewe dont...noe ewe dont...noe ewe dont...ewe haz been hypnotized ta never like CODY'S smoked salmon mini muffins ever again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum Yum, my Humom makes doggie treats and you can't beat all natural :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD those look like such delicious treats! Grrrr...leave it to the darn cat to sneak in there when your back is turned to steal the salmon.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are drooling just looking at those treats!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete