Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 27 May 2012

My Life Story part 4. By Sheba the dog.

I forgot to tell you a story about Oscar our cat in my last update.

When ever my Dad took me for a walk & oscar was outside close enough to see us. He would run after after us & join in up to the end of the road. It was funny seeing him running between my Dad's legs trying to trip him up.

If he wasn't doing that he was running through the front gardens  jumping over the garden walls. It used to wind me up that i couldn't join in with him, to practise my agility. But my Dad always kept me on a lead so i couldn't run off how cruel was that, i think it would of been fun especially seeing the look on peoples faces. I don't think he would like it especially if Mum kept him on a short leash to stop him going to the pub for a quick pint of guinness. Oops maybe i shouldn't of said that in case Mum reads this & Dad gets into trouble.

I'm sure Oscar used to think he was a dog whenever they walked up to the local shops he would follow them & wait at the top of the road for them coming back. Or if they were going out in the car he would kick up a fuss until they walked around the block with him.

I used to make up for it when we got to the park though & i was let loose & could run like the wind. I used to like it in Winter & the park was waterlogged so i could play in the puddles, i used to like running into them & lowering myself down so my belly touched the water, my Dad used to say it looked like i was water skiing. Clean water is no good it had to be dirty I'm a bit of a water babe & not safe around water i love it that much. It doesn't matter if it's a lake, river, canal or a ditch full of stagnant water i will be in it. If i was human i would probably be classed as a tomboy.

Sheba playing in the puddle

Sheba playing in the puddle


Here's just a couple of me enjoying a paddle took last year.




My Dad just got me this nice new bowl for outside on the patio.. I don't know whether it's because I've been a good girl or because Mum wanted the casserole dish back that he's been using.

4 comments: