Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 19 May 2012

My Life Story part 2. By Sheba the dog.

When i was only three weeks old my mum died & i had to be bottle fed until i went on solids. According to my previous owner i was born the smallest in the litter but I'm now the biggest, that's probably all down to my Mum & Dad getting me off Bakers & onto a healthy diet of James Wellbeloved dry mixed with either Natures Menu or Natures Diet.

I've overheard Mum & Dad talking & apparently i wasn't planned they only went to the local pet shop for cat litter, when they saw an advert in the shop window 8 week old Dogue de Bordeaux X Rottweiler free to good home, i think he got a good deal there as the other pups where advertised for £ 200 each. But because there other dog was a bit of a grump they wanted a good home for me so i wouldn't be left on my own. They certainly done that.

When they came to see me there was only me & my brother left & a gentlemen was picking up my brother which would of left me all alone at 8 weeks of age with no Mum & Siblings for company. So i really had to turn on the charm offensive & it worked like a charm.

My Dad likes his big dogs, German Shepherds, Dogue de Bordeaux & Rottweilers. He's had experience with them before so having 2 of his favourite breeds in one made things a little easier for me. I could tell straight away that they wouldn't be able to resist them puppy dog eyes. I was probably a little over affectionate giving them licks & fetching my favourite toy for them to play with me. It's something I've not grown out of yet I'm still over affectionate & will do anything to get noticed so i can have a stroke & some affection, i love children as well & calm right down around them. My dad always says it's my best qualities & he wouldn't have me any other way. Better being like that than aggressive.

Sheba aged 10 weeks


How could you not resist that face. Mission accomplished they took me home that day & there was no looking back.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww Sheba you were such a cute puppy!! Nothing changed... except maybe now you're kinda huge!!!
    That is such a lovely story, i'm glad your mummy and daddy got you when they did!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milo. Mum and Dad knew i would grow up into a big dog so that didn't come as a surprise, I'm very lucky i could of ended up in a dog fighting ring and I'm a lover not a fighter.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete