Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Meet Hooch.

 

Hooch


My name is Hooch and I am 4 years old I have been with my mum and dad since a puppy but unfortunately
 their circumstances have changed dramatically. They love me so much but want what will be best for me it is breaking all of our hearts. I am a shy boy and often things scare me but when I get to know you I am a loving boy. I have never shown any aggression to anyone or anybody I am good with children and other dogs but can bounce about like Tigger when I see a dog outside as I want to play but mums tells me to behave so I walk on as I am so good on the lead and do not pull. I also like to have a run around off lead but do not go far from my mum and dad and return as soon as I am called but I usually am only about 50 yards from them as I like to be close.
Hooch is looking for his forever home with SDDBS

I like to have my toast in the morning and will follow into the kitchen to receive my toast I like to have butter on my toast not so keen on margarine. I also like pigs ears but when I was first given one I was a little scared of it but soon realised it was something yummy to eat. I am very shy when someone come into my home I will bark but I will run away mum always asks people to sit down and let me come to them I will let them pet me but in my own time once I let people pet me I really enjoy it. I do not do well in kennels and I am really scared so mum and dad find someone to look after me in my own home.
Hooch is looking for his forever home with SDDBS

In the summer time I get really hot and cannot go for a walk during the day I do not like the hose so cooling me down is pretty hard saying that if I was held on lead and hosed down I would not show aggression would try to get away then afterwards will show my I am not amused face. I need a home where I can get out and be loved I do like travelling in the car I really am a good boy I am wary of cuddles until I get to know you and sometimes I will give a yelp if I get a fright even although nobody has been near me. There is a lot more about me but if you need anymore info my mum and dad will be on hand even after I go to my new loving forever home.


Hooch is looking for his forever home with SDDBS
Hooch is looking for his forever home with SDDBS











For more information contact.





30 comments:

  1. We hope that HOOCH is able to find a Perfect home. He sounds WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooch reminds me of the movie Turner and Hooch. We loved it except the ending. Hoping for a good ending for this Hooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a shame that he has to find a new home. He sounds like a lovely boy and I hope he finds somewhere soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Sheba! I will share the pic and hope someone comes to offer a loving home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant that I will share Hooch's pic..not Sheba! I think Sheba is gorgeous and Hooch is a fine looking fellow!

      Delete
  5. best biscuits two ewe hooch that ya finds yur for evers home....we bee troo lee sorree
    it dinna werk out for ya wear ewe iz at ....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for Hooch. No pet should lose his family; it breaks them in ways us superficial humans can never understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor sweet boy. I sure hope that family doesn't have kids, they may be next on the "we're done with you" block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cross my paws, that Hooch is finding a forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor guy. He is such a handsome boy. I hate it that his humans have to find him a new home. Breaks my heart:( I will share and thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty pup! Good luck in finding a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooch is such a handsome lad! I'll be sharing. Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday's Tails blog hop every week and for liking our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TuesdaysTails

    ReplyDelete
  12. So handsome!!! Good luck to this fella :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooch is a great name for a great looking dog. I hope he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I didn't have Mollie , I would be his Turner, just adorable xxooxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I wish you the best of luck getting your furever home. You are gorgeous!
    Paws crossed!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete