Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 10 May 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award.



We've just received an award off one of my newest friends, and this is a new award that i haven't had before.
Thank you very much to Saved by dogs.


As part of this Award I am to share seven things about us that people might not know and then pass the Award onto five blogs I follow.

I will have to be careful here to try and not embarrass the humans.

Seven things about us..

1) I am working towards my Kennel Club Good Citizens Gold Certificate, and hoping to be a Pets as Therapy dog in the future if i pass my test.

2) My Favourite treat is having my chew dipped in Peanut Butter.

3) I was born on St Valentines day ( 14th February 2009 )


4) Dad works for Dogue de Bordeaux rescue, which is why his Tuesday Tails blog hop adoptions are always Dogues.

5) Dads first dog was a German Shepherd X collie.

6) Dad had never had cats before he met Mum now he loves them.

7) Mum and Dads dream is to win the lottery and move to the country with a few acres of land so they can do Cat and Dog rescues.

Now to pass this award onto 5 other blogs, this is difficult because there are so many good blogs out there so i've decided to pass it onto my newest followers.

1) All About Max.

2) All things Collie.

3) Dogs N Pawz.

4) Animal Shelter Volunteer Life.

5) Terrier Torrent.


ps. The Pet Bloggers Mall is opening in July loads of shops under one roof and you don't even need petrol money to get there., this Mall will be fantastic with a great team of volunteers working hard behind the scenes to get everything ready on time.

You can read all about what's going on at the Mall here http://petbloggermall.com/

Also there is a Blogville Community calendar to highlight what is happening in Blogville here http://bccalendar.blogspot.com/

23 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you Sheba! It's so kind of you to pass this wonderful award on to me...I'm in very good company with some fine blogs that I also follow...The best thing about awards is learning a little more about our fellow Blogville community members so I was happy to learn a bit more about you and your folks...Momz sez she'd love to win the lottery for the same reason as you, but then remembered she'd have to start buying tickets BOL! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right it is nice to find out more about fellow Bloggers, I'm glad you liked your Award.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thank Sheba! That was so sweet of you to think of me and Max! We will post it proudly on Max's blog! YOU HERE THAT MA..I GOT AN AWARD!!! I THINK THAT CALLS FOR PEANUT BUTTER TREATS FOR ME AND SHEBA!!! Ok, Max!!! I love to read what people put on these to learn more about them so was happy to learn that Dad is now an official Cat convert now :), Sheba, we'd LOVE to hear that you've become a Therapy Dog...that's so needed in the world and so is Dad's volunteer work!MA WANTS TO WIN THE LOTTO TOO SO SHE CAN TREAT ME TO THE LIFE I SHOULD BE GETTING...FILET MINGON, ENDLESS SUPPLIES OF PEANUT BUTTER TREATS, WORLD TRAVEL IN FIRST CLASS, MY OWN FIRE HYDRANT, A MANSION FOR ALL MY BUDDIES SO THEY HAVE FUREVER HOMES...Ok, Max..we get the point but yea, Ma would love to win! She'd be broke in a month but lots of pups and peeps would be happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed your award, You can't beat peanut butter.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. Awww you were born on Valentine's Day!! That means you are a sweetheart! Congrats on your well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right Caren and Cody i am a sweetheart, my humans think I'm the Devil in disguise.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sheba! Mom agrees with you about winning the lottery! If she were to ever win she would do exactly what you said you would do! We are humbled that you thought of us and we will be blogging about the award real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation on your award. We love peanut butter too but usually it has tablets in it. Sigh! Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Peanut butter's the best apart from when It's got tablets hid in it.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your award :) It is always nice to learn new things about blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheba! Thanks for stopping by my blog to help me celebrate my second blogaversary.....you mentioned it was YOUR first blogaversary this coming Monday so here I am to wish you a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY DAY. Congratulations on your award too - isn't it nice when our friends give us an award? Hope you have a super happy weekend.....and thanks again for visiting me.

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Y'all!

    Congratulations!!! Great award...and I'm sure you'll ace your test for the gold good citizenship!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, and thank you for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Valentine pup :-) Love learning more! And I see a new-to-me blog or two in your list that you're passing on to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for passing the award onto us. It's always nice to learn more.

      Sheba.

      Delete