Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 29 May 2013

BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday (Cody)

BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday.

Cody sleeping.

After last weeks photo of Cody's funny sleeping position above photo.

Cody lying on his back watching telly.

Cody lying on his back watching telly.

Here's another one of his funny positions watching telly.

I don't know what i would without a camera on my mobile phone, i would miss out on all these shots I've always got my phone to hand to try and capture any funny moments.

27 comments:

  1. hey you handsome, got room on the sofa for me !!

    ~~~~~~~~~ dai$y =^..*=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better position ... just need someone for belly rubs. Happy BlogPaws WW. Golden Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL watching TV. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright! Curly curly outstretched catty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. And you aswell Caren, I will have to get Sheba to let me come on more often.

      Cody.

      Delete
  6. Hiya Cody! You really know how to relax, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I never have anything to hand at the right time!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silly kitty! My Cinder cat sleeps in weird positions too, and his markings are similar except he is gray and white rather than black and white. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cody looks comfy! He sure knows how to watch tv!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL that is so cute..The park is Bedgebury Park, you can Google it . It has the tallest Redwood trees in the UK and the tallest Christmas tree..it is beautiful xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete