Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cody's friend.



Cody's play mate Coco paid us a visit again, he's took a real liking to my Dad and comes running over every time he seems him outside, last night when i was going doggy training he came over to say hello but we couldn't stop so he walked in the house and waited for us to get back and ended up staying the night, Mum did try phoning his owner to let her know where he was and he was safe but there was no answer, and this morning we popped over when i went for my walk but there was no answer but the dog was running around in the back garden.

Apparently he goes into all the neighbours houses for something to eat and a sleep, i can see Mum and Dad wanting to adopt him, so they can give him the love and attention he's crying out for. I like him but i don't think he likes me to much he hissed and punched me on my nose, i will win him round though.

Sorry about the picture quality Dad used his phone. You can see more of Coco on this thread Cody's Playmate.

Mum and Dad are big softies when it comes to animals i think Dad would even cry at a dead bird on the street.

21 comments:

  1. cody...dood...if coco iz knot gettin any a ten shun at hiz own place & him hasta ree sort ta goin round ta get foodz, water N loves, may bee him IZ better off at yur place...leeest him will be well cared for.... yur mum & dad R good peepulz....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just walked back in and made himself at home after having something to eat, and we still can't get in touch with his owner.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like Alfie, he goes round all the neighbors .. I lived in Southport when I was little and went to Larkfield school..Don't ask me where in SP but I lived at a Squash club my family use to run xx00xx

    Saint Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The difference is Alfie's well cared for and loved. I know Larkfield school was the squash club on the promenade.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. Coco is such a sweetheart! Maybe you should adopt her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sounds like she's adopted YOU! My Stanley just shows up like that too and he seems well cared for oddly but I know he eats at least two meals a day with us and stays the night if it's cold, rainy or hot and never wears a collar so I'm really baffled and he's super friendly so we sorta consider him one of the family unless someone tells us otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say Coco has really adopted us, i went out to the bin today and he was scratching at the front door to come in.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  5. Coco is so cute! It's so nice of your mom and dad to let her in and stay! Happy May Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to say know when they look at you with those sad eyes.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  6. Coco is a lovely looking cat! Don't feel bad Sheba, Honey Delite ran up behind me yesterday and scratched me on the leg for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should adopt Coco. She looks like she wants to adopt you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad when animals don't get the attention they need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cats don't like me either but I'm sure you'll be best buds if your peeps do adopt her

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very good of your family to let Coco in whenever she likes...sounds like she's made you part of her family :-)

    ReplyDelete