Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 8 February 2013

Thank you Grady.

I've just received a Valentines Day present today Off Grady @ The Grady Report.


I wonder what this could be It's got my name on it.

I will have to get into it quick it smells to good  to resist, and if I'm to slow Cody might get there before me.


Now I've just got to try and get into it.


Look at all these goodies.

The gift included. 
  1. Treat your special doggy friend this valentines day with this fab bag of treats, bag contains 5x honey heart biscuits drizzled with dog chocolate,50g of smoked salmon mini muffins,2 double chocolate dog lolly pops and 50g of dog chocolate hearts and roses,all packed into a gorgeous cellophane bag tied with ribbon with a special tibetan charm for you to keep or attach to your dog's collar £4.95,xxx

    Dad tried to take a close up of the charm but it turned out blurry, it was silver, heart shaped and had two paw prints embossed on it and looks very smart.

    Now i know why I'm named Sheba, i feel like the queen of Sheba.

    The present came off May's dog bake's here is there facebook page  May's dog bake's they've got some seriously good stuff.
Thank you very much to the both of you.

Guess what I'll be doing tonight it includes plenty of licking of lips, if they think them goodies will wait until Valentines Day they can think again. I've just got to try and get into the fridge now, i might have to recruit Cody to act as a distraction.

One very happy pup signing off now.
Sheba.

Quick update i had a couple of treats after my tea, they were delicious.






Dad wanted some pics but i was to quick for him.

15 comments:

  1. You are the queen of Sheba with that lot :) How wonderful xx000xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all that swag. Well yummy. It really must be love. Yes please take dog speak from my side bar. I nicked from Sammy & Wally anyway. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum and Dad were surprised, they thought i had been on ebay or Amazon again without permision.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. whoa...all thoze treets haz uz wishin we wuz dawggies !!! hope ewe N cody haza nice week oh end... we R knot a loud ta play on line on caturdays or sundays sew haza grate one...extra meowz to cody from dai$y !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Cody wishes he was a dog i always get the goodies, but there's not much in the way of goodies for cats.

      Have a great Weekend.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  4. Wow what a package! Lucky Valentine :-)

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a lucky pup you are!! What a fabulous and ROMANTIC gift! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky girldawg you are today :)Grady's a great guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all!

    Those treats look more like people food, Sheba! Yum!!!

    Thanks for visitin' me...hurry back now,

    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete