Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Barkday to me.



Happy Barkday Sheba, lots of love Mum, Dad and Cody.


I got a box containing a cookery book containing recipes for making home made treats. which i gave to Dad, he said at least he will know what ingrediants goes into my treats now, a rope toy and bone shaped cookie cutter.


Recipe book.

A rope toy and bone shaped cookie cutter.


A cake mix for homemade carrot muffins.


A big raw hide chew.


A new bed. 


The carrot muffins that i mentioned earlier.

Now Mum's not happy because she wants to know what my secret is, because i can get Dad to bake but she can't.




Sheba aged 10 weeks.

Dad I've told you not to show my baby photos

PS. It's been a busy day today with the Valentine Ball and my Birthday, Luckily were the Valentine Ball was held was a posh place so i managed to use the Spa and get pampered and relaxed before i left.

PPS. I finally caught up with Cody when i was in the Spa, Cody took Daisy for a nice walk along the River Thames with it being a nice sunny day.

Oops i nearly forgot i got a lovely Birthday Ecard off Grady unfortunately i don't know how to share it on here to show it off. I managed to share it on facebook though it's seriously cool, for anyone wanting to see it you can see it here.

23 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday! That's the cupcake mix I had for my gotcha day! Hope you enjoyed them - I did:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Happy Barkday!!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh what an adorable puppy you were!! HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY!!
    Wishing you MANY, MANY MORE!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday darling Sheba, I love the cooking set, I might put that on my list for my Birthday, what wonderful presents you got.. Big Hugs and kizzez xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best, Sheba! I hope you have a wonderful day and many more Barkdays to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Sheba!!! Enjoy those homemade treats!!!!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love baby Sheba pictures!!! I am glad your dad did not listen, Sheba :)

    Happy Barkday!! I hope you have a very wonderful day and get lots of those tasty looking carrot muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i LOVE puppy pictures! what a cutie.
    happy valentine/birth day!
    wags, bailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHEBAAA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUUUU!!!

    Your pressies look awesome!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy happy birthday to a pretty girl, from a naughty Grady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! I can't believe I missed your barkday, Sheba! Happy Belated Barkday! You sure were a cute pup!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Overload puppy cuteness on this post :-) Love the bed xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH no sheba- i missed your birthday- shame on me. hope it was happy and here is a great big SMOOCH for you. happy birthday sweet princess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sheba,I'm glad you had fun on your barkday,you're a very cute pup,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete