Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Wordless Wednesday

Hi everyone I hope you're all keeping ok, sorry for the lack of posts but everything's a right mess this end Mum and Dad are at Grandmas all day and there's no internet there Grandma said I can move in but no to Cody so Dad's not come to a decision yet I can't see him rehoming Cody so we don't know how things are going to plan out nothings ever simple is it. And the social worker said I'm a big dog so Grandma might trip over me she's got Alzheimer's not blindness lol, i would of thought a I would of thought there was more risk of tripping over a Shih Tzu or a Chihuhua.

Here's me relaxing at Grandmas do I really look a danger.




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww we are sorry to hear that thingys have not been going smoothly... We hope that things can be worked out... SOON. Many think that PETS... are GOOD fur Alzheimer Patients...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure hope everything gets figured out, Sheba and Ian. We can't imagine Cody not being with you, either. Purrs and prayers for you all, especially Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheba...noe knead ta apolgize..we noe mum & dad R goin thru a ruff patch rite now, we hope stuff starts settlin down...

    meowloz ta cody, ~~~~ waves...hi dood !!!

    we all sew noe mum & dad willna re home him....purrhaps over time gram maw will change her mind....purrhaps cody can pleed hiz case with a wee visit...then gram maw will noe heez rockin awesum two ♥♥♥

    prayers for ewe ~~~~

    ReplyDelete