Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 16 March 2015

Happy belated Mothers Day.



Happy belated Mothers Day.

I whent to Grandmas Yesterday and Dad cooked Roast Lamb for Mum and Grandma with garlic and rosemary and garlic and rosemary roast potatoes.

I like it when Dad cooks because he's a clumsy carver and pieces of meat drop on the floor right in front of my nose.




Waiting patiently to be fed.


Dad found some fresh fish on the reduced counter so Mum cooked it for Cody and I.


Fish and lamb for dinner yum yum.


I think you can safely say I enjoyed it.


There's only one thing to do after a good meal have a snooze.



Cody wants to wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day aswell.



Dad brought me a doggy bag back, there was more but I was eating it quicker than Dad could fill the bowl



4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice one.

    Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happee bee lated motherz day guys !!!

    ewe guys haza WAY better motherz day than what we due...... fish !!! awesum...

    N cody...grate two see ewe again buddy ...hope all is well with ewe...yur lookin grate in yur shades
    ~~ ♥♥♥

    enjoy yur day N heerz ta snoozin !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Mother's Day. Hey, wait a minute, when was Mother's day... I thought that would be in April... or May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! We love your Mother's Day wishes, Sheba and Cody. :)

    Happy belated Mother's Day, sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete