Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Meet Roman. A Dogue de Bordeaux.

Roman       



Roman is a huge hunk of love, who loves people and other dogs.
His previous family have had to rehome him as they can no longer look after him due to work commitments.
He is great around children, non reactive and can be left on his own without being disruptive.
He loves his walks, his food (he is a little underweight) and adores his sleep!


Roman is looking for a forever home with the help of SDDBS and K9 Partners





Roman is a HUGE boy and once he has gained some more weight he will be a stunner, not that he isn't already.







Roman is looking for a forever home with the help of SDDBS and K9 PartnersRoman is looking for a forever home with the help of SDDBS and K9 Partners


Roman is currently being looked after by K9 Partners, so please contact them for more details on the link below...

Click here for K9 Partners 


16 comments:

  1. Good luck Roman and we hope you find a forever home really soon.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared! What a big beautiful pup!!!!! Best of luck Roman!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...Roman looks like a gentle giant. I sure hope someone chooses to love him for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD what a big beautiful boy :) I sure hope he gets snapped up xxxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roman, you are such a regal looking boy. I hope you find your new family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roman sure is handsome and we can see the love in his eyes. We will share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this breed so much and the only thing stopping me from adopting Roman myself is that big ole ocean and a very trying trip for him. Instead I will share him and hope he finds a wonderful home on his own side of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. best biscuits two ewe roman ya finds that for evers home ya haz been searchin for !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roman is a very handsome pup I know he will find a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time that I visit your site, I fall more in love with your Dogues. Roman is such a handsome fellow. I will share and hope that he finds a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roman is gorgeous! I agree with Melissa above...every time I visit your site I want to get one of these Dogues! They are so special! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roman is very handsome, and he sounds like a love! We will share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, he looks like he is just the biggest sweetie!! Sharing!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roman - you're a sweetheart but your tongue seems to have a mind of its own! MOL

    ReplyDelete