Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 17 November 2015

In memory of Coco.

I can't believe it's 12 months today since we lost Coco.


In those 12 months I don't think a days passed by without me thinking about him, he was a cheeky chappy with a big attitude.





What Coco did best hunting for food in the fridge.


Coco loved his big sister Sheba.


Coco and Cody waiting to be fed.


Cocos cheeky side drinking my tea when I went on toilet.



Using Cody as a pillow.



Before we adopted Coco he used to follow us to the shops and then walk back home with us and follow us into the house and go upstairs eat Cody's food and then fall asleep.

I keep feeling guilty as if I let Coco down by not getting him to a vet sooner I phoned the emergency vet on Saturday and he said if I can get fluids and some food down him he should be ok to wait until our vet opens on Monday, I expected to get some antibiotics for him but they found a tumour on his kidneys that was to big to operate on so the best option was to end his suffering I never thought when I took him to the vets I wouldn't see him again.





The last photos we ever took of him, at the vets just before we said goodbye.

Coco visited me last night in my dream for a cuddle which was nice.



16 comments:

  1. I am very sorry about Coco. They really do leave paw prints on our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a loving tribute. Purrs, hugs and love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute, Ian. Thank you for loving Coco so much, and so well. Surely you will see your special boy one fine day. Until then, I am happy that he comes to visit your dreams now and again. Hugs, purrs and prayers to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was special he passed to early but he found love and didn't pass away on the streets lonely.

      Delete
  4. Wow, has it been that long already? Thinking of you guys today, sending prayers xx
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian & Anne; never doubt or feel guilty about what you did for Coco; you gave him safe shelter, nourishment, friendship, but more importantly love and compassion. We all feel that way at some point and the first anniversary always seems to be the hardest; if Coco were still here, he'd say thanx mum, dad, sheba & cody...for everything ~~~~~~~ I love you all too ♥♥♥

    hope everyone is doing well ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs and prayers. I, too, understand the unexpected loss of a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry.

    I was wondering if you have stopped blogging? It just on a break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I've not stopped blogging, my Mum got diagnosed with Alzheimer's so Anne and I have moved in with her to look after her, I just don't seem to have any spare time lately. I will have to try and start again soon.

      Thanks for asking.

      Take care.

      Delete
    2. Hi I've not stopped blogging, my Mum got diagnosed with Alzheimer's so Anne and I have moved in with her to look after her, I just don't seem to have any spare time lately. I will have to try and start again soon.

      Thanks for asking.

      Take care.

      Delete
  8. I just came by to say hello (recommended by a friend) and I am so sorry you lost Coco.

    ReplyDelete