Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Meet Heidi.

Heidi is still looking for her forever home.


If people want money get a job don't breed your dogs to within an inch of there life, and then dump them when they no longer serve a purpose, a dog is for life not like a car that you can just swap for a younger one or if it needs money spending on it.

I wish people would do there homework before buying a dog they are living creatures that deserve to be loved as a member of there family.

And some of the excuses people come up with for rehoming dogs is ridiculous. I've found out I'm pregnent so no longer need a dog, I didn't expect him/her to grow so big, The colour of the dog doesn't match the furnishings, the dog leaves fur everywhere, I've just had a baby and not got time for a dog, I can't afford vet treatment, I got home from work after a 12 hour shift and the puppy had soiled in the house and the list goes on.

All excuses and so easily avoided by doing a bit of research. Sorry for the rant but it gets really frustrating at times.




9 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous! I wish her the best of luck!
    Shared!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too wish her the best of luck. We know there is a forever home out there for her. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl. I hope she gets the spoiling she deserves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your rant. Foster when you can and educate all the time. Hope Heidi finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with so much of what you said. Heidi is lovely. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sheba...we total lee agree....N we hope heidi finds her for evers by months end ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, Ian and Sheba!

    We are purring and praying for a forever home for Heidi. Soon.

    ReplyDelete