Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Happy Birthday Dad.

Happy Birthday Dad.


It's Dad's Birthday today but he won't let me say how old he is, so I will just say he's the wrong side of 50.

I think I gave him the best Birthday present ever last night at doggy training, I had one of those rare light bulb moments last night when I was fully switched on and couldn't do wrong even the trainer was impressed and said it was a sterling performance that's 2 weeks on the trot now which is not like me it's usually a case of WYSIWYG the lights are on but there's nobody in I don't want to lose my reputation as the class clown, I think life's to short to be all serious I keep telling Dad if he wanted a dog to be all serious he should of got a robot.

I might even take him for a walk later before he has a beer, he wanted a Rottweiler or a Dogue de Bordeaux for his birthday but I think Mum conveniently chose to ignore his request.


I did get Dad this card though it might be the nearest he gets to another dog. I wonder if I could balance Dad's beer like that lol

From Sheba,Cody, Coco & Mum.

9 comments:

  1. a verree happee day oh birth ta yur dad sheba, cody & coco...hope he haza fun filled day noe matter if de other side oh fiftee wuz thata wayz>>>>>>>>. ore knot !!! heerz ta plentee of donutz N mice creem N cake, ham samiches N friez..ENJOY !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We say a big Happy Birthday Dad. Hope it was a good one and have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, ENJOY YOUR WALK AND YOUR BEER ..BAWAHWHAHWHAA XX00XX

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous birthday gift you gave to your Dad! I don't want Mom to see this, don't want her getting any ideas! So glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete